Setting up MoneyWell Express Beta
The beta of MoneyWell Express is distributed using Apple's TestFlight service.
Follow these steps to get started:
- If you don't have TestFlight installed on your iPhone, you can find it in the AppStore
- Open the Invitation e-mail on your iPhone.
- Click on the "View in TestFlight link" to accept the invitation.
- Tap on "MoneyWell Express in the list of apps in TestFlight.
- Tap on the "Install" button.
- After the app is installed, tap "Open"
- If this is the first time you're opening the app from TestFlight, tap through the TestFlight release notes.
- Wait for your budgets available in iCloud to be loaded. It can take a couple of minutes for a budget to first appear after it has been synced.
- If no budgets are found, ensure that the budget you've set up on your Mac was set up with sync.
- Tap on the budget you'd like to open. For now please don't toggle the "Automatically load selected budget on launch" switch. We've identified a possible crash with this. It'll be fixed soon.
- Select the "Accounts" tab to view your list of accounts.
- Tap into an account to view transactions for that account.
- Select the "Buckets" tab to view your list of buckets.
- By default, MoneyWell Express will only show transactions from the last 60 days. You can change this in settings under "Data Limit".