Many times you want to see your transactions in the exact same order in MoneyWell as you do on a bank statement or a website registry listing. This is very easy to do in MoneyWell by dragging and dropping transactions up and down in the main list.
Steps to Reorder Transactions:
- Click Cash Flow to the transactions list
- Make sure you have a single account selected in the source list
- Set the sort to Date order for your transactions
- Scroll to a group of transactions on the same date
- Drag and drop one or more transactions above or below other transactions on the list that have the same date
MoneyWell will remember this order and use it for any lists or reports that are focused on an account.